Rolf Latham is an Authorised Representative ( No. 399 256) of BLSSA Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence Number 391237ASAP Financial Services is an Authorised Representative (No. 397794) of BLSSA Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence Number 391237
Why use ASAP Financial Services ?
Our qualities include :
Frankly, the quality of service offered by some lenders is so poor we would not put them forward as a solution to our clients' needs.
Around 8 out of 10 of the loans we place come from our existing referral base and repeat business. We think that means our clients like what we do for them.
We do lots of “Bread and Butter” residential home & investment loan work but have become specialists in the “hard” stuff:
Established in 1999
Between our 6 staff we have 50+ years of financial services experience.
Thousands of transactions from $10k top ups to relationships exceeding $10 million.
Our close knit mastermind mentor group settles in excess of 500 million per year. So we are confident someone will know how to get it done in the best way.
We listen, learn about and help clarify your needs and goals. Based on that varied input, we provide personalised, quality credit structuring advice in a concise written format. We ensure you understand the options available, regardless of how much time and effort this may take. Should you decide to implement our recommendations we will do most of the paperwork for you, chase the lenders, valuers, solicitors and other parties and keep you informed along the way.
The vast majority of our business comes from satisfied existing clients and their referrals
Are you wondering, 'am I too big or too small to be a client of ASAP ?'
We would say no, you will probably be right at home!
Most of our clients are multiple investment property owners, in various types of structures, with net worths ranging from – 500k to well over 20 million.
And, we like to work with First Home Buyers and First Investors - for this is where our Structured Finance Concept can have the most impact in the long term.
We have a fantastic team at ASAP!
Rolf Latham is an Authorised Representative (No.399256 ) of BLSSA Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence Number 391237
Anthony ‘Tony’ Coleiro
Loan Administrator / Loan Writer
Previous to joining Rolf’s team at ASAP Financial Services in 2015, Tony worked at Vogue Financial Solutions and Residual Finance as a Loans Administrator. He also held roles with Classic Finance Services & APVC Finance (ACCOR) as a Credit Analyst.
Before he moved to the Gold Coast from Melbourne in December 2003; Tony was a Branch Manager with the Commonwealth Bank holding the position at several western suburbs branches.
Tony has a Certificate IV in Business Frontline Management from the Executive Institute of Management Helensvale Queensland and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training from Box Hill Institute of TAFE Victoria.
Tony is currently completing his Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management with the AAMC Training Group.
He is passionate about Film and enjoys attending International Film Festivals, including regular attendance at the Melbourne International Film Festival; he has also attended Cannes and Palm Springs International Film Festivals. On the local front he volunteers at the Gold Coast Film Festival.
Sylvia Floyden V. Quinones
Admin & CRM Manager
Born with the astrological sign of Libra, this 30-year-old lass is happily married and a mother of 2. Has been very blessed to work for ASAP Financial for roughly 3 years now.
Primary responsibility is administration, CRM management and general administrative assistant to Rolf. She is a sucker for chocolates and books, loves the beach and adores her kids so much. If not working you will find the typical Sylvia sitting in the corner flipping pages or is busy creating a mess in the kitchen learning to cook some dishes she found on youtube.
A makeup geek and a fashionista, her greatest fear is heights.
Rebecca has 10 years’ experience in the finance industry, specialising in mortgage broking since 2008. This has provided her with broad knowledge with home loans, personal loans & planning.
Rebecca has been with ASAP Financial since 2011 as a Loans Processor, and has previous experience as a Mortgage Broker. She holds a certificate IV in Mortgage Broking, is a Commissioner of Declaration and is currently enrolled in her Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking to further her knowledge in this industry. Rebecca ’s role is to ensure the paperwork is done correctly to the lenders standard and to lodge and chase the application through to approval and settlement. She will ensure our clients get the best possibly outcome and enjoy their experience with ASAP Financial.
Rebecca is a Mum of two, has been a home owner since 2007 and is looking forward to buying her first investment property in the next few years.
Often we will receive a phone call asking 'what is your best rate?'
'What is your best rate?'
Invariably the reponse to such a question is that this is not what ASAP seeks to do for our clients. ASAP Financial Services works with a wide range of lenders to get the best value proposition for YOU.
We can almost guarantee that this will NOT be the lowest rate product in the market for that type. In any product or Service in a free market, there are 3 things you can measure :
Please choose any two that are most important to you. In an efficient market we would argue that it isn't possible to have all three.
While there is latitude in the mortgage market you can not, for example, compare one mortgage manager's "fully featured" loan to a Professional package deal offered by the major lending institutions. It would be akin to comparing an orange and a carrot, while they are both food, and they appear to be the same colour, we all agree they taste different and are consumed in different ways !
By using structures that are tax effective (please seek personal tax advice) and cashflow effective, with products that allow flexibility in a changing environment, allowing you to grow your asset base more quickly, rate isnt as important as it may at first seem.
Having said that, the rate you pay will mostly be market competitive with similar products, we dont recommend products that are not cost effective unless there is a "borrower or scenario" reason to do so.
We believe you will be pleasantly surprised by our uncompromising focus on finding the right match for your financing needs. The vast majority of our business comes from referrals generated by existing happy clients, and we think that speaks volumes for our service.
We offer products from a broad range of lenders. At any given time we may recommend one or more over others, dependent on your particular needs and financial circumstances. Talk to us about your specific requirements.
Our clients and their friends and family have access to free of charge* Reports of various types produced by Residex
These tools, used in conjunction with our structured finance concepts have helped our clients make "life decisions" on issues of property purchase, finance and allied investment. The end result is usually a large sum of money saved or made, and a HUGE amount of time saved.
Residex are Australia's House Price Information People, and we have used their services since 1999.
The unique Residex database cannot be matched by any public or private organisation in terms of accessible historical data and completeness. Residex provides information on all aspects of the real estate market, not just relating to price, but also rental yield, growth in prices, analysis of market movements, mortgage design, financial transaction structuring, raising and placing of funding facilities, loan risk profiles, statistical consulting, price estimation and research.
See below what these great tools look like and how they may be of use to you. Remember Live reports for your specific situation are available free of charge for the asking !
Resources you might find useful
Please note the appearance of links below in no way constitutes a professional recommendation and you must undertake your own research to determine the best supplier suited to your particular circumstances.
Are you looking to retire early? Most people like the idea of having financial freedom as soon as it is realistically achievable.
Using strategic financial planning methods in association with structured mortgage finance, HTRE can help rapidly accelerate your wealth creation.
Nick Moustacas and his team are property and trust specialists with a focus on wealth creation.
ASAP Financial Services is an Authorised Representative (No.397794 ) of BLSSA Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence Number 391237
ABOUT US (“we, us, our”):
Credit Representative Rolf Latham
Credit Representative Number 399256
Our Contact Details 1800 0820 80
Corporate Credit Representative ASAP Financial Services P/L ACN 089 549 879089 549 879
Credit Representative Number 397794
Licensee BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117651760 (“BLSSA”)
Australian Credit Licence Number: 391237
Broker Group Pennley Pty Ltd (Choice) (“broker group”)
ACN 0071 979 498
Credit Representative Number 392528
We need to collect personal information about you to provide you with our broking & related services. This privacy statement tells you how we collect your information, what we use the information for and who we share the information with. If we collect information that can be used to identify you, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of that collection.
How information is collected from you
We will collect your information from you directly whenever we can, like from enquiries we make of you when you seek credit assistance from us. We may verify that information from sources referred to in the responses to those enquiries or in this privacy statement.
How information is collected from other sources
Sometimes we will collect information about you from other sources as the Privacy Act 1988 permits. We will do this only if it’s reasonably necessary to do so, for example, where:
• we collect information from third parties about a loan or lease in relation to which you seek our services;
• we can’t get hold of you and we rely on public information to update your contact details; or
• we exchange information with your legal or financial advisers or other representatives.
When the law authorises or requires collection of information
Some law may require us to collect personal information about you. For example, we may require your information to verify your identity under Australian Anti-Money Laundering law.
How your information may be used
We may use your information for purposes including:
• giving you credit assistance;
• giving you information about loan products or related services;
• considering whether you are eligible for a loan or lease or any related service you requested;
• assisting you to prepare an application for a lease or a loan;
• administering services we provide, for example, to answer requests or deal with complaints;
• administering payments we receive, or any payments we make, relating to your loan or lease;
• identifying you;
• telling you about other products or services we make available and that may be of interest to you, unless you tell us not to;
• telling you about other suppliers, with whom we have arrangements, that supply goods or services that may be of interest to you;
• allowing us to run our business efficiently and perform general administrative tasks;
• preventing or investigating any fraud or crime or any suspected fraud or crime;
• as required by law, regulation or codes binding us; and
• any purpose to which you have consented.
You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive direct marketing offers from us. We will process your request as soon as practicable.
What happens if you don’t provide information
If you don’t provide your information to us, it may not be possible to:
• assist in finding a loan or lease relevant to your circumstances;
• verify your identity or protect against fraud; or
• let you know about products or services that might be suitable for your financial needs.
Sharing Your Information
We may use and share your information with other organisations for any purpose described above.
Sharing with your representatives and referees
We may share your information with:
• your representative or any person acting on your behalf (for example, lawyers, settlement agents, accountants or real estate agents); and
• your referees, like your employer, to confirm details about you.
Sharing with third parties
We may share your information with third parties in relation to services we provide to you or goods or services in which we reasonably consider you may be interested. Those third parties may include:
• the mortgage aggregator through whom we may submit loan or lease applications to lenders or lessors on the mortgage aggregator’s panel;
• the Australian Credit Licence, holder BLSSA Pty Ltd that authorises us to engage in credit activities;
• referrers that referred your business to us;
• financial services suppliers with whom we have arrangements;
• lenders, lessors, lender’s mortgage insurers and other loan or lease intermediaries;
• organisations, like fraud reporting agencies, that may identify, investigate and/or prevent fraud, suspected fraud, crimes, suspected crimes, or other misconduct;
• government or regulatory bodies as required or authorised by law. In some instances, these bodies may share the information with relevant foreign authorities;
• guarantors and prospective guarantors of your loan or lease;
• service providers, agents, contractors and advisers that assist us to conduct our business;
• any organisation that wishes to take an interest in our business or assets; and
• any third party to which you consent to us sharing your information.
Sharing outside of Australia
We are unlikely to disclose your information to other organisations overseas. However we may use our own employees overseas to process data specifically for finance and administration purposes. We may store your information in cloud or other types of networked or electronic storage. As electronic or networked storage can be accessed from various countries via an internet connection, it’s not always practicable to know in which country your information may be held.
Information about other people
If you give information to us about another person (like your co-applicant) in relation to the services we provide, you will let that other person know that:
• we have collected their information to provide those services or for any other purpose set out in this privacy notice;
• we may exchange this information with other organisations set out in this privacy notice;
- access the information we hold about that other person,
by using our contact details above; and
• we may not be able to provide those services to you unless we obtain their information.